The link below will take you to a PDF file that you can view or print that will walk you through the process of learning how to navigate in the Utah Digital Newspaper website, one step at a time. Please take time to submit a survey when you leave the site.
Click here for a printable document to help you navigate the site.
Move the Wetlands Project
Uintah Basin Standard’s Wetland Project Articles:
- “Romney on Mosquito Threat” Full Article
- 13.NOV.07 Wetlands plan forcing family off ranch-again
- 06.NOV.07 Ute leader responds to wetlands article
- 30.OCT.07 Tribal leader rejects pleas to change wetlands project
- 23.OCT.07 Feds, tribe mum on wetlands plan
- 16.OCT.07 Property owners in dark on final wetlands plan
- 10.DEC.07 Tribal members against proposed wetland plans
- 10.DEC.07 Mayor calls for support
- 01.APRIL.08 Feds to Publish wetlands plan
- 08.APRIL.08-Cook-I’ll Oppose Wetlands!
- 15.APRIL.08 Deseret News – Ute Tribe backs wetland repair
- 06.MAY.08 Huge Turnout At Anti-Wetlands Meeting
- 27 MAY. 08 Federal Commission OKs Wetlands Project
- Final EIS for Lower Duchesne River Wetlands Project
- Utah Mitigation Commission Site: Lower Duchesne River Wetlands Project
- Utah Mitigation Commission
- Central Utah Water Completion Act
Faith precedes the Miracle and we needed one.
In this case, it’s now over. We can all just wait and see what happens. Valiant supporters thank you! And gratitude to all who spent time and gave their passion to this project. We may have lost but before it was over the people responsible for this had at least been totally informed by the people they were affecting.
A special moment of Silence for Jean Cox who gave her ALL to this cause. Jean fell victim to West Nile Virus and later succumbed to Cancer after our Salt Lake meeting. Floyd Cox will lose his land.
Proposed Wetland Map
|Utah Mitigation Commission|
Michael Weland, Executive Director
230 S. 500 E #230Salt Lake City, UT 84102-2045
Phone: (801) 524-3146
Fax: (801) 524-3148Email: email@example.com
|Central Utah Water Project|
Provo Area Office
302 East 1860 South
Provo, UT 84606-7317
Phone: (801) 379-1101
Fax: (801) 379-1159
|Upper Colorado Regional|
Public Affairs Officer
125 South State Street, Rm 7003
Salt Lake City UT 84138-1102
Phone: (801) 524-3774
Fax: (801) 524-5499
|Public Affairs Officer|
1849 C Street NW
Washington, DC 20240
Phone: (202) 513-0575
Fax: (202) 208-3381